Regular Price: A$909.99
Special Price: A$659.00
Regular Price: A$1,939.99
Special Price: A$1,409.00
Regular Price: A$2,269.99
Special Price: A$1,710.00
Regular Price: A$279.99
Special Price: A$179.00
Regular Price: A$1,379.99
Special Price: A$1,227.00
To fulfill the needs of digital photographers owning Nikon cameras with DX-sized sensors, Nikon produces the 35mm f/1.8 AF-S DX Lens.
This lens produces an angle of view similar to what a 50mm lens would produce on a full-frame/FX camera and thusly functions as a "normal" lens.
Prior to the digital explosion, most shooters would begin their exploration into the world of photography with a "normal" lens with a large maximum aperture.
A lens of this type is the traditional standby for low-light shooting, careful composition, and street shooting. This 35mm f/1.8 Nikkor lens recreates that experience for DX format shooters who have been seeking a comparable "normal" lens.
- Fast f/1.8 prime Nikkor lens
- Engineered for Nikon DX-format digital SLRs
- Aspherical lens element
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Close focusing to one foot
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm
- For Cameras With APS-C Size Sensors